Production Dailies at High Desert Digital
Dailies for feature films, television shows, short films, and commercial shoots.
• Full support for the Red and Arri Alexa workflows – Transcode your HD footage with the fastest available speed with a Red Rocket Card or Ki Pro system.
• Color Grade before you cut – Apply state-of-the-art looks and color correction to your footage with our Blackmagic Da Vinci Color Suite.
• Watch your dailies your way - on DVD, Blu-Ray, iPad, iPhone, in-house, or have us arrange a theater for you.
• Fast turnaround – Because dailies should be daily.
• Cross-platform support - Final Cut 7, Final Cut X, Adobe Premiere, and Avid Media Composer.
• Shooting in N.M. – editors in LA. No problem. HDD can send your transcoded, colored footage via high-speed internet to your editors in LA, NY, or anywhere in the world, and they can edit immediately and send the edits back for you to preview.
• On-Set Support - Rent editing or transcoding bays and DIT carts. DIT services also available.
• Secure Backups - Backup your footage to our server, external drives, or LTO-5 tapes.
NBC Universal utilized HDD’s dailies workflow to streamline its postproduction on the pilot episode of Reconstruction, a one-hour period t.v. drama shot entirely in New Mexico, and edited entirely in Los Angeles.
Before the Door Productions’ 3d Red Epic workflow supported by HDD’s editing and transcoding bays and backup systems on the thriller The Banshee Chapter.
Bajito Productions’ New Mexico-grown feature Blaze You Out fully supported by HDD’s transcoding, dailies, color, and backup systems.